Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, last night for over 3 hours I had contractions between 3-5 minutes apart, mostly 3-4. And then I went to bed, was finally able to fall asleep, and woke up STILL pregnant.

What kind of cruel game is this?! I'm going crazy over here!

It's so discouraging. Every stinkin night I wonder if 'this is it'... and it's not. I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the constant contractions. I am so tempted to just go in next time they are so regular, and let them just break my water. I really almost called last night, because of the consistancy, length, and even increasing discomfort. But alas, they stopped. Oh man, this is so hard. I'm mostly dreading church today because of the inevitable 'You're still pregnant?' or 'You're about to pop!' or 'Surely you're overdue by now' comments. I think I'll treat myself to starbucks on my way- haha. :)

In other news, we had a really wonderful day at home, just the 3 of us yesterday. We did a whole lot of nothing most of the day, but were all together, all day long, which was awesome. We even all took a 2+ hour nap! I made homemade (delicious) chocolate chip cookies, and Jordan make some (delicious) homemade guacamole, and then we had some (delicious as well) tacos for dinner. It was a really enjoyable day.

Corban's breakfast has consisted of fresh pineapple, a banana, and a chocolate chip cookie. The two fruits cancel out the cookie, right? Afterall, Mama was having a cookie for breakfast. And I just couldn't resist those blue eyes. I mean- could you?


Didn't think so.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!