Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6

I'm on my phone again, we are driving home from Ft. Wayne and it's 10:35p.m. The kiddos are conked out (finally) and I can't wait to crawl into my bed. Neither child napped yesterday and corban was up every two hours through the night and up for the day starting at 5 a.m.
Needless to say, we are all tired.
We had an incredible time though, and it was worth sacrificing a nights rest. :)
Anyway, call me frivolous and vain, but today I am darn thankful for the first haircut I've had since January. My hair was really long and way past overdue on a trim. We thinned it out, took just an inch off the length, an added some layers. There's something so ... Idunno... Refreshing? About a good haircut. Especially at this stage in pregnancy.
A boric update ad 'thankful', I know, but I don't do this thumb typing well and I'm very lacking in the sleep department- that's all I've got for today. :)

1 comment:

  1. You were in Ft. Wayne?! No way! You went right by me then! We live just south of Ft. Wayne. I hope to meet you one of these days! I'm glad you had a good weekend, even without a ton of sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!