Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 days of thankful- days 11 and 12

-sweatpants. For real. If you've ever been 34 weeks pregnant, you can understand the depth of my gratitude.
-dinner with new(ish) friends.
-a little boys' first bike ride with his dad... Making a whole lap around the elementary school and then some!
-a new lens for my camera (35mm 2.0)
-being caught up on work (next up- laundry!)
-Cate nicknaming her big brother and only referring to him as 'Corbaniah'
-a husband who is willing to rub my back 687346 times per day
-ice water
-anticipating seeing my grandparents from Mississippi this week, a mini marriage retreat this weekend, and celebrating my brothers 30TH birthday! A good, full week ahead.
-going to bed at 10 p.m. On Saturday night. (ptl for bedtime, this girl is exhuasted!)
So blessed... So thankful.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!