Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 days of thankful- day 2

This picture shows a lot of things-
my current work station
my ordered and ready to go disks and print releases, waiting to be taken to the post office
my labels and print releases, meaning that my printer actually- wait for it-- PRINTED!
delicious glorious nutella

I'm thankful for all of those things. 
I'm also thankful that I bought a dSLR camera a year ago and poured myself into all things photography related, that people saw pictures I took of my kiddos on facebook, that they asked me to take pictures of their kiddos, that in October I had around 15 or so photo sessions... that that enabled me to buy the new camera I'd been wanting and put money aside for vacation home repairs (God provides, yes?). I'm thankful that I get to do something that I love, that I get to meet new families, capture new faces, use my brain, have a little 'me' time. and I'm thankful for a husband who supports me in pursuing a dream.
and that that husband of mine will be home in half an hour and I can go to the post office without two children in tow.
mostly, though, that he'll be home in half an hour.
I love that man. A whole stinkin' lot.
:)

Back to editing I go...
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! the nutella was the 1st thing I noticed in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!