Wednesday, November 5, 2008

surgery update

After 12 hours at the hospital and three at church, I am completely exhausted. I also haven't really seen my husband since last week, like Thursday, so I'm going to make this short.
Things could not have gone any better than they did today. We have so, so, so much to be praising the Lord for. Without going into details right now, things definitely aren't seeming as bad as they did a week ago. The doctor said the tumor did not look like the high-grade aggressive tumor he was anticipating, but we're waiting on pathology to confirm. It was most definitely a good report.
And, JD is recovering incredibly. I think he seems to be doing better than his last surgery, as far as talking, his color, etc... and this one was even more invasive.
What a big God we serve, huh? My heart is overflowing with praise!!!
Check www.caringbridge.org/visit/jdtaylor2 for more updates, and probably more details.
I'm out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!