Sunday, May 31, 2009

So today and tomorrow are big days for me... My in-laws are keeping Corban overnight and I will FINALLY be doing Cate's nursery. Oh don't you worry- I'll post pictures when it's all said and done- haha. But I'm really excited about getting it done. Any guess on what color I'll be painting the room?? =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway on a blog I read, they linked to this great giveaway that everyone who participates wins, so here I am. Lewasdesigns.com is a website selling wall decals. I really like all of the different 'swirly bird' decals, and by writing this- I get one free! How is this related? Well- the swirly birds will be going in Cate's completed room. Woohoo! Go here for details of the giveaway (which ends tomorrow) and to check out her other tuff for sale.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weekend has been fun. The most exciting news is that we planted our garden! We've got several varieties of peppers (sweet and hot), 4 kinds of tomatos, zuchini, squash, cantelope, watermelon, romaine lettuce, cilantro... I think that's it. Jordan built 2 3x3 boxes and a 1x6 with trellises (sp?) for the vines to grow up. We are really excited about it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went through my summer clothes today (well, pants) and for some reason I have 6 PAIRS of green shorts/capris. Why? How did I end up with SIX? I don't even like green pants all that much... haha. And somehow, I have only one pair of jean capris- you know, the things I actually like and wear. I guess that's a result of relying on hand-me-downs to wardrobe me. Can't complain, I guess!
Alright, we're heading to a graduation open house, so I better wrap it up.

2 comments:

  1. wow. big boy. :-) Can't wait to see pictures of Cait's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great garden. I hope it does well for you. Can't wait to see pics of Cate's room when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!