Tuesday, November 1, 2011

thankful.

I don't want to claim that I will do 30 days of thankful, because you know as well as I do that the chance of me blogging every day this month is slim. Real slim.
BUT-
I do want to blog often, and have the emphasis be thankfulness this month.
So - day one:
Today my heart is bursting with thankfulness that it's November.
Really and truly.
There are many reason that I'm thankful that October has passed, but we'll leave that for some other day.
November means vacation (er, staycation), house projects, rest, family, thanksgiving, black friday... It means a fresh start. A new month, a new beginning. A chance to do things right. 
Today, it meant closing the computer, pausing the editing, and trampoline jumping and leaf throwing. It meant tickling and giggling and enjoying those babies who once really were babies but now... how the time goes too quick.
Thankful for a fresh start. A new month. Rest.

"Rejoice always.
Pray without ceasing.
In everything, give thanks..."
(1 thes 5:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!