Monday, November 14, 2011

catch up + thankfuls.

I'm going to be too lazy to recap every day or even to include pictures. 
The rest of staycation was really great.
My bathroom is amazing.
amazing.
seriously. amazing.
It's not 100% finished, but it has 97% of a floor, an installed and working double sink + vanity (re-plumbed by my amazing husband from one sink to two!), a fancy new toilet, a working shower, mostly painted walls. 
Though we're not quite done, it is fully functional.
I just want to know:
Why didn't anyone tell me to finish our master bath four years ago?! 
:)
--
Anyway, the rest of the week was full of just being a family, a trip to the museum, several parks, dinner with friends, sleeping in, and working on the house. It was good. 
-- 
And now... a quick thankful list:

-my monday night bible study girls
-Cate's newfound love of coloring and drawing 
-hearing my son pray for our missionary friends
-Nora taking her first steps
-homemade pizza... three times in one week (We were on vacation!)
-holiday traditions... like black friday shopping with my big brother and sister-in-law
-an easy fiction read.. and time to do so
-Lightroom. 
-Indianapolis. And it being home. 
-scarves and boots
-70 degree mid-November days
-my 7d. 

I hope to be back with regular posts now that normal life has resumed. Hope you're having a great November-- ours is off to a wonderful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!