Wednesday, November 2, 2011

thankful- day two

 
After a month of extreme busyness, a month of me being much more working mom than stay at home mom, I praise God and am so so grateful for the privilege of being able to stay home to train up my children.
 
I am thankful for the provision that enables me to do so, for a husband who encourages and desires for me to be home, for a life-long dream coming to fruition. 
Not that it's easy. 
Or even always fun. 
But after a month of priorities being way out of whack, I recognize and know that there's nowhere else and nothing I'd else I'd rather be doing. 

Thank you, Lord, for providing a way and opening my eyes to the gift, privilege, and responsibility  you've given me in being able to be home to raise these babies!
:)
"Every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change!"
james 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!