Monday, February 23, 2009

pictures!

us!

haha


------------------------------------------


they might be related.
(Corban at 8 weeks, Cate at 4)


-----------------------------------------------------

first smiles :)
(3 weeks 4 days old)
---------------------------------------------

my beautiful flowers Jordan had delivered to my parents house for Valentine's Day (he was gone for the weekend)... sitting on my new kitchen table! (Thank you, Target clearance.. original price $300, paid $75!)


Happy Monday!!

Edited to add: I do still love my son. It's just so hard to get a picture of him, since he's so busy. He had his 18 mo. check up today (at 19 months), and he's in the 50th% all the way across the board (25lbs 5 oz, 32.5 in). He also got his Hep A and Tetanus booster, and he's wiped out right now. Better take advantage of that and get some cleaning done!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! They do look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the comment about corban at the bottom...so funny, because I have felt the same way about hosanna vs. zui...ha ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, oh my gosh SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I mean it! Those eyes, those cheeks! I could eat her right up. *swoon*
    And I cannot believe how much the two of them look alike in that one picture. Crazy! Looks like you're going to have two knock-outs on your hands in a few years! :)

    p.s. that outfit on Corban when he was itty-bitty... we have that one too. ;) tee hee. seems like they have the exact same wardrobe. (you must shop at the outlets too.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!