Sunday, September 19, 2010

amazing.

I was given the privilege of photographing this precious couple with their daughter and grandchildren. Pictures took about 30 minutes... but I sat for hours and listened to their stories.
They just celebrated their 66th wedding anniversary.
Amazing.
I loved hearing story after story of God's goodness and faithfulness that they've seen over the years.
This is why I want to be a photographer... people like this, families like this.
More to come, I imagine- but I just wanted to share this image.
So thankful for the opportunity given to me tonight.
=)

Hope your weekend was great!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love that picture! What a beautiful relationship is captured right there in that picture! It reminds me so much of my own grandparents. What a privilege for you to get to hear their stories! I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!