Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 months old!

sweet baby Nora James...
4 months old!








So so happy, smiley, content. 
She loves to coo, reach for Corban, snuggle her blankie or whatever I'm wearing. I want to always remember the way she curls her fist as she grabs it and holds it to her face... those little things that too quickly become a blur. She arches herself sideways when she's ready to eat, rolls from belly to back, loves her bouncy seat and to be carried in the sling.
She's still a peanut, weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs, 0 oz, and is 23.5 inches long. 
This age is so fun- starting to see so much personality...
I love love love being a mama to this sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I just got back from visiting my new niece and she is 4 months old too! What great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!