Sunday, December 13, 2009

remembering you...this way

I had a whole post written about what we're getting ready to do, another 'first' in our family, how I was dreading it, how my heart was breaking, how every piece of me just misses my little brother. Instead... I just want to show you this picture...a picture capturing JD in a deep belly laugh, full of life, full of fun, as goofball as they get, as he truly was.


Today, when we light a candle in his honor... at a ceremony for the families of those who lost a loved one at the children's hospital this year, I'm going to think about this and remember him this way and also consider what he's doing now...
In the presence of God is the fullness of joy...


I miss you, JD.

3 comments:

  1. that's an awesome picture...and an awesome shirt too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pic...it captures him perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me cry. I prayed for you that day even though I am slightly behind on reading this blog. :) Love you much Kristen. Thank you for sharing your JD with me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!