Tuesday, November 10, 2009

-Vacation was really, really wonderful. 85 and sunny every single day. Glorious. Relaxing. Fantastic. Any other adjective that means 'amazing!'
-Came home to discover that our shower now officially leaks through our kitchen ceiling. Cut a giant hole in the ceiling and bought the stuff to begin our bathroom renovation! Yes!
-Got some 24 hour flu bug. Threw up all day, slept when I wasn't puking, had 101 degree fever, aches, chills, the works. Was absolutely miserable. But I feel great today. Glad that's over with.
-Corban has stopped sleeping. No, really. I don't know what to do about it either. Is this some weird payback for him being a great sleeping newborn?! Ha. Just joking. But seriously... I'd like my 2.5 year old back, please. Naps included. Is twelve hours at night and 2 hours during the day a little demanding?! I don't think so either. :)
-I've got a million gazillion great pictures to sift through from vacation and a few days prior. Have I mentioned that I love my camera?
- God is doing some pretty neat things. Giving me specific direction in an area I've been really praying about. A starting point, at least. I'm really thankful for that.
-It's NOVEMBER. Like, the month before December. Like, summer has passed, August and September really happened, and now, holiday season is approaching. Whaaaaaaaat?! Not only has time flown, but this weather is playing tricks on me as well--- not that I'm complaining! Just sayin'... November?!?!
-Phil Whickam Saturday night at our church!!!! Can't wait!

That's all for now... back to cleaning. Real posts to come soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!! So good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice trip. But not to glad about the flu. Ugh!
    I wonder if Corban is having a hard time becuase his routine has changed since you've been on vacation. My mom always says "they sleep when they're tired. they eat when they're hungry." Not that it keeps them from being cranky if they skip naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reassurance about the teeth! And yes, my boy is a behemoth, lol!!

    So glad you all had a great vacation. It was much needed I'm sure! I hope that your heart is healing and that you can feel completely at peace knowing JD is where we all aspire to be!

    I LOVE your pictures!! I am getting a Canon Rebel for my birthday in a couple weeks and your post made me so excited! Oh, and I know I've told you before, but you really have the most beautiful kids ever!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!