Sunday, September 13, 2009

"You are good, and what you do is good..." Psalm 119:68

I don't have the words to write right now.
It's all too much, all too hard.
So, instead of telling you all that is wrong, how I can't do this, how I hurt in ways I never knew possible, I'm going to cling to God's word. I'm going to hold fast to the knowledge of His ways being higher than ours, Him never leaving or forsaking, Him warning us that 'in this world, you'll have trouble', Him being good and doing good. I'm going to rest in knowing that Jesus, JESUS!, even said 'If there's any other way, Lord, take this cup from me...' Even Jesus had a hard time facing what was placed before Him. For some reason, that's tremendous comfort for me. So yes, I'll cling to these things. I'll cling with all that have, because if I don't, you're going to watch me fall apart.

Holding on tightly,

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I am so sad that you must be going through this, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!