Monday, August 26, 2013

a perfect Saturday.

It's reached the time of year where my camera comes out of the bag only for photo sessions. I realized, while looking for some pictures of my kiddos, that I hadn't taken a single one of them (excluding the iphone) in weeks. I rectified that this weekend. :) We had the most perfect Saturday... a day away, no cell phone service, with family and friends that we love. We (they) jumped off the high dock, swam, boated, tubed, fished, hot tubbed, etc. etc. etc. It was a glorious mini-getaway and left us feeling ready for the week. I'm so grateful that we said yes to a day of rest instead of the day of ceiling painting we had planned. :) (The ceilings remain unpainted, however...)
I think I want to frame every single one of these! It's refreshing to break out my camera and just shoot for me, just capture our babies just being themselves. I don't know why I don't do more of it! Anyway, here's a few pics of just my precious kiddos:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!