Friday, February 22, 2013

five on friday






1. We laughed for twenty straight minutes taking silly pictures in photo booth today. Nothing better than the sound of my kiddos belly laughing... However, Nora was terrified. Kept closing her eyes or covering face, said we were scary. Corban and Cate look more alike than I ever realized. And my heart is overflowing, you know? How's that for a jumbled paragraph?!

2. Nora has been walking around singing and shouting, "Oh no! You never let go, through the calm and through the storm..." for weeks. Talk about blessing a mama's heart. Corban and Cate love '10,000 reasons' currently and my house is never lacking song. :)

3. Also Nora related, I think she sat quietly for a few months observing, and then decided it was time for her to start speaking up. She's suddenly speaking in sentences and it is bizarre to me that my baby is not a baby.

4. On Monday, I will be teaching a Photoshop 101 class! My first ever class with a network that I am SO excited to be a part of. Check it out on the Influence Network here

5. A few of my favorite things this week: grace. Coffee. Polka dots. the color peach. My almost live website. Instagram. All Sons and Daughters. a stylized photo session with one of my best friends. sleeping til almost 9 a.m. today. 

 Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!