Thursday, September 22, 2011

sister brother

I put Nora in an outfit of Cate that I remembered having pictures of her in, in hopes of comparing the girls and finally concluding that they look alike.

However!
I was wrong.
The girls... look nothing alike. Truthfully. Nothing!
But Corban and Nora...
definitely related. 
Very similar. 
As I looked through Corbans baby pictures, I saw Nora in so many of them. 
She definitely very much favors her Daddy's family. (I think she looks an awful lot like her Uncle Isaac's baby pictures... now. At one point it was her daddy, and then her uncle Taylor, but now it's Isaac. She's definitely a McG!!!)
It's fun to look back and compare... and so incredible to see how differently they are all made.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!