Monday, March 11, 2013

upswing

True story: I've taken 28 pictures of my family this month. Over 700 of clients, but only 28 in my own house. I've got to break this 'only use my iphone' rut! So.. I'm challenging myself: At least a picture per day. And blog posts to document them. I realllllllly want to get back to regular posting, and picture taking of my family, so maybe this will help create a new habit. These two pictures were taken last week when we got nailed with a bunch of snow:

 (I think Cate looks so grown up in this picture.)

We have been passing around a slew of germs this last week--- coughs, fevers, double ear infections, pink eye, puking, etc. Super fun! ha. :) Anyway, I think we are all on the upswing and I look forward to resuming normal life.  I also should add that Nora is officially potty trained, that Cate and Corban weigh the exact same amount, and that Caters is in the 80th percentile for height and weight! I am starting a new Bible study with other women my age tomorrow and I SO excited for that. I have been cooking quite a bit, trying lots of new recipes, trying to incorporate way more real food and less processed junk. Because of the aforementioned stomach bug, I haven't had coffee (or really, food for that matter) for three days and I am still living, surprisingly enough. :) I also haven't cleaned my house, which means that I should probably do that, instead of this. ha! More posts to come soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I like this photo-a-day goal. One of my friends that I met at Influence inspired me to try to take one portrait/week/child. This is a really good goal. :) I'd love to see more of you and your fam.

    And about that playdate.....

    The grass is greening and the chickens need friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! It's crazy to see snow pictures. I forget we're in March when it's 80 degrees here in Northern Cali! Looking forward to more posts:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!