Thursday, April 14, 2011

real quick

It's been two whole weeks since I last blogged.
Whoa.
This seems to fall by the wayside with the arrival of sunshine.
It's been amazing outside this week. I could do all year of days like today- not quite 70, bluest blue sky. We spent hours at the park this morning and it was wonderful. Perfect. The fresh air wiped all three out and my house is silent-- messy, but silent. I like the quiet of naptime. I like the rustle of wake-time, too, but these two hours of quiet make way for refreshing...especially when the windows are open and the cool breeze is blowing the curtains. Perfect.
I don't really have anything to say right now - I've got a to-do list way too long to actually sit and write right now, but I want to post something on this long-neglected blog of mine. So, here I am, telling you that we're busy playing outside and having people over and making our house a home. And when I'm not doing those things, I'm probably taking pictures or editing the pictures taken. Things are busy for kristenmcg photography right now- and it's wonderful. Still learning balance, a schedule, etc., but I enjoy doing it unlike anything I've ever done.
On that note... better go clean my kitchen. I'm behind on all areas housework related, and this next week is crazy busy with photo sessions- I've GOT to learn how to better manage my time (and to suck it up and do what I don't want to when it needs done, not when the mood strikes... ). Hopefully I will be back in the near future with updates!

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!