Sunday, June 13, 2010

curls and dirt

  
Seriously... isn't she sweet?
I still can't get over those curls! The one benefit of this crazy humidity indiana offers us, I suppose. =)
It was worth the wait. 
All you moms with bald babies, just hold on. There's hope for you yet. 
=)
It was a really really really wonderful weekend.
I'm excited about a lot of things.
Refreshed, encouraged.
And my baby boy is attending his first ever, half-day away without mommy, Vacation Bible School.
What's a mom do with JUST a 17 month old?
I'll update you in a few days, I suppose. :)
I'm worn out. It's time for bed. Adios!

6 comments:

  1. Cate is such a beauty. I love her curls! And the dirty face is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those curls! I hope Jax's will eventually become so long and plentiful. And whoa, you make GORGEOUS children, seriously. Have 20! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    I'm not sure, but I thought you might enjoy this website:

    http://raisinghomemakers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her curls! add in the pretty eyes and cates a little heart stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was she nodding "yes" in the sixth picture down? That's the face she was making every time she nodded on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts, questions, answers here!